A Dangerous Road
I am Rhea V.
Tesoro a Senior high school student. This accident happened in Sampaguita,
Veruela, Agusan del sur. It was September 2016 around 11:00 o’clock in the
morning. I have already witnessed an accident with my two eyes. I was busy on
that time wiping the tables. Mom told me to keep an eye on our bakery because
she will go to the market to buy a food. I was standing along to the tables
seeing those people chitchatting and vehicles passing by. There were children
playing near the road and I was annoyed because they were noisy. A little young
girl caught my attention. She wanted to cross the highway but she looked
doubtful.
Eventually, she traversed on the highway, unfortunately a black XRM
motorcycle came along and just blink of an eye, and the little young girl was
lying on the road surface. I was very shocked and became speechless. People
suddenly came along to the young girl and screamed for help. The mother of the
young girl panicked; she don’t know what to do. Other resident assisted the
young girl to bring her in the vehicle and send her to the nearest hospital. People
had gradually vanished at the same time the incident occurred as if nothing
happened. Yet, the people here were
aware that this road is prone of accidents.


I also saw this kind of accident rice. huhu Its so creepy😥
ReplyDeletejust take care every time u cross the road
ReplyDeleteThats was usually happened in the road... We can only do is to careful everytime we're in the road.
ReplyDeleteJust be careful every time you cross the road, coz accidents might be happen everytime or everywhere. 😊
ReplyDeleteThe feeling is mutual because I experienced that already. But I learn to become wise on crossiing the road.
ReplyDeletewe really don't know, what will happened next. so we really need to be careful.
ReplyDeleteThat's bad!
ReplyDeletewe need to be care full because, we did not know what will happen next.
ReplyDeleteLesson learned. Do not let children playing on the road.
ReplyDeleteCreepy! Must be careful always 😩
ReplyDeleteBe careful at all times.
ReplyDeleteBe careful at all times.
ReplyDelete